The Fitz Events team are carefully reviewing our customer experience and are taking all necessary precautions to keep you safe when you are at Fitzwilliam College. We are delighted to be open for business and invite you to host your event here at Fitz.
An enhanced cleaning schedule is being followed including regular cleaning of door handles and other high-touch point areas. Touch-free hand sanitising stations are available in key College areas and sanitising stations are available in each meeting room.
If you would like to take a look at any of our facilities, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We will be following the relevant Government and industry guidance to ensure we can host your event safely.
With the easing of restrictions announced on 24th February, the College has reviewed and updated the guidelines in place at Fitzwilliam College.
The College strongly encourages all members of the College community and visitors to:
• Practise frequent washing of hands and the use of sanitising gels
• Keep all rooms and areas ventilated as much as possible
• Adhere to the guidelines below with regard to wearing a facemask
Face masks are no longer compulsory in most public places but their use in crowded spaces is strongly recommended. We request and encourage the wearing of mace masks in all communal indoor spaces, even if 1m+ social distancing can be achieved.
Please see attached our guidelines for holding a COVID safe event.
We are pleased to announce that Fitz Events has successfully gained AIM Secure accreditation.
By achieving recognition and endorsement from the sector’s leading trade association for business, meetings and events, we are regarded amongst those who deliver first-class service, excellent facilities and a total commitment to upholding legal compliance and health and hygiene protocols.
AIM Secure specifically measures:
- The quality of our meeting and events facilities
- Our commitment to delivering a healthy and hygienic environment
- Our service delivery
- Our compliance with legislation
- Our commitment towards diversity and inclusion
- Considers our whole meetings and events offering, and is only awarded to those who can verify they are following the stringent protocols set out by the standard.