The Fitz Events team are carefully reviewing our customer experience and safety procedures and are taking all necessary precautions to keep you safe when you are at Fitzwilliam College.
An enhanced cleaning schedule is being followed including regular cleaning of door handles and other high-touch point areas. Touch-free hand sanitising stations are available in key College areas and sanitising stations are available in each meeting room. Where possible, one way systems are in operation to allow for physical distancing and reduced contact.
If you would like to take a look at any of our facilities, please don't hesitate to get in touch - we are open for socially distanced site visits (Government guidelines permitting) and virtual site visits.
We will be following the relevant Government and industry guidance to ensure we can host your event safely.
The College has implemented a social distancing plan which is followed by all when inside the College grounds. This follows these key principles:
- Maintaining a 2m distance
- Wearing a face covering indoors, and outdoors where 2m distance cannot be achieved
- One way systems
- Traffic-flow systems
- Keep to the left when passing others
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and the use of sanitising gels
- Keeping rooms and areas as ventilated as possible
We understand that in these uncertain times it is not easy to anticipate the feasibility of an event given the ever-changing guidance. Therefore we have updated our Terms and Conditions to give you peace of mind when booking your next event.
We are pleased to announce that Fitz Events has successfully gained AIM Secure accreditation.
By achieving recognition and endorsement from the sector’s leading trade association for business, meetings and events, we are regarded amongst those who deliver first-class service, excellent facilities and a total commitment to upholding legal compliance and health and hygiene protocols.
AIM Secure specifically measures:
- The quality of our meeting and events facilities
- Our commitment to delivering a healthy and hygienic environment
- Our service delivery
- Our compliance with legislation
- Our commitment towards diversity and inclusion
- Considers our whole meetings and events offering, and is only awarded to those who can verify they are following the stringent protocols set out by the standard.